Assessment task CYP Core 3.3 Understand how to safeguard the well up organism of nipperren and unsalted people.
parturiency 5: The Anti- strong-arm Alliance of the UK states: We requirement to stop push around and create a safer environment in which fryren and young people can grow, play and learn.
Task 5.1: An explanation of disparate types of push around and the potential effects on children and young people.
Types of bullying:
The victims of bullying be usually different in some way from the bully; the differences may be as simple as a different personal characteristic or being seen as a swot. Bullying can be specific, for example, homophobic or gender based, racialist or related to special educational needs and disabilities. whatever the basis for the bullying it can take star or more of the following forms:
Physical bullying can happen to any age of person whether it is children, young adults, adults or elderly people and any time. Physical bullying can be anything that has physical contact between one individual to another and any form of violence or threats. E.g. pushing, kicking, hitting, biting, poking, choking, slapping or pinching.
The potential effects on children and young adults that are bullied could be:
- Poor academic achievement.
- Children/young people affright of walking to and from school.
- Attempt suicide.
- Truanting from school (to escape bullies).
- Hungary (due to dinner being taken by bullies).
- A child becomes withdrawn, lacks confidence and starts to stammer.
- The child becomes distressed, anxious or depressed.
- The child crying more (maybe at bed times or when alone) or suffers nightmares.
- Loss of appetite.
- The child suffers bruising, cuts, scratches etc.
- name-calling, insults, sarcasm, spreading rumours, persistent teasing.
This is usually do to somebody that is known to them or has contact with via friends or others. Verbal bullying is when somebody says something that is hurtful to another...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper