PROBLEMS TO AVOID WHEN BRAINSTORMING FRAUD RISKS
This article is based on the problems related with cerebrate fraud risks. The AICPA passed the Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS 99), term of Fraud. The standard requires auditors to conduct brainstorming sessions to increase their ability to diagnose potential sources of financial statement fraud. This article puts emphasis on the ways to improve brainstorming sessions so auditors fundament move a go against understanding and benefit from it. This article addresses the 7 most common problems in brainstorming which are:
1. military rating Apprehension
3. Cognitive Narrowing
4. Social Matching
5. Social Loafing
6. Production Blocking
7. Distraction Conflict
on that point are two key gainsays to improving group brainstorming sessions:
1. The brainstorming leader must properly assess any deficiencies and problems in the current process.
- Its often difficult to determine problems in brainstorming sessions because many of these problems come from attitudes, beliefs, and cognitive processes with which the auditor whitethorn be unfamiliar with.
2. The brainstorming leader must go for the proper remedy to fix the problem.
- In relation to this challenge there are many varying solutions an auditor can employ to improve brainstorming sessions.
It comes from the fear of unfavourable failure and social reprisal from the members of the audit group when the members ideas are presented.
-For example a line of thought if I say this everyone is going to think im stupid. Id better say nothing at all. This is especially plausibly in auditing settings where staff and senior auditors are expected to tolerate with partners and managers included in the brainstorming teams.
To avoid this 4 introductory rule should be followed:
1. alone members must not try on any idea either verbally or mentally.
2. All members are...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper